Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Really Expensive Swing Set For Sale How To Find Child Swing That Is Round, Not A Square Seat. Hangs With Rope In Middle ?

How to find child swing that is round, not a square seat. Hangs with rope in middle ? - really expensive swing set for sale

Seaching I can find online. I need a swing easy and cheap for 3 years, can offer in my house. $ 40.00 I found some deep bucket seats with strings (difficult in any other offering price swings found), but I think it would be fun to have one of these drives all over the place. What is the name? Where can I book. It's okay to be a variety of outdoors, where and how most people are accustomed to it. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you're looking for a position of "disco swing. Although this is not likely to meet the national needs to make changes to the products http://durabletoys.com/toyplays.htm Spring # SS1

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.google.com/products?q=disc+swing&btnG=Search+Products

    ReplyDelete