Friday, January 22, 2010

Piercing Studios Do Most Piercing Studios Offer Numbing Creams And Anesthesia?

Do most piercing studios offer numbing creams and anesthesia? - piercing studios

I always thought my septum pierced and I heard it was good, no pain and excrutiating pain. On a scale of 1-10, it is wrong, on average (because I know that everyone is different tolerance to pain).

I really want to, but I'm a bit cowardly when it comes to pain, I just want an idea of how Vaughan will. Thank you:]

4 comments:

  1. I Pierce.
    And I have my own partition.
    I have no problem with pain, but I was afraid of my septum.
    I anesthetic cream, and I was fine:] You feel nothing at all. Before the piercing studio to buy numbing cream, and invest much time before your departure. That's what you need to buy!
    http://images.dermstore.com/catalog/100032/150x150/145.jpg
    You can do it at Wal-Mart, Target, Drug Mart, and everywhere. May approximately $ 3 $ -6
    But worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been in one place, a numbing cream or something, lol provides. Not having you punch. I have my septum pierced, I had not the nose (nose) and exceeded that bad. Only a pop and it's over. It hurts the next day because I forgot and grabbed my nose when I woke up in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. no. Drugs can even aspirin can cause intense bleeding.

    These guys are not doctors, not the practice of medicine without a license.

    ReplyDelete
  4. God, if something takes for the partition does not understand that one at all. jesus

    ReplyDelete