Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Play Pokemon Diamond On Laptop Connecting To Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Wifi With Wireless Router Linksys Linksys Wrt150n?

Connecting to Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Wifi with wireless Router Linksys Linksys wrt150n? - play pokemon diamond on laptop

When I try to connect to Wifi Pokemon Diamond in touch to share with people saying, "the security settings for access point, are not compatible with the Nintendo DS. Www.nintendowifi.com help you find.


I need help to work the settings, but I need the settings so that you always connect to my laptop.

2 comments:

  1. I have a Linksys router at home, why does not work, because it is done, you use the Nintendo Wi-Fi on anything. Not even a Wii

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude, I have not tryed to perform activities that millions of times not so easy

    ReplyDelete