Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Swollen Knee Diagnosis More Condition_symptoms Older Mare With Swollen Knee?

Older mare with swollen knee? - swollen knee diagnosis more condition_symptoms

I have found in a pool with an average age of a friend. It has about 15th I could go on, want to come because of an injury and not to knacker man, take part in the auction barn. You can live out their days in my area. The left knee is swollen and bent. It is gimp. Not to act like I was in terrible discomfort, but I know the pain of his long form specified. He said when he took them to the vet, she said something about a bone growing on another bone. I do not know whether the growth of bone of the patella, the set of all, the cannon bone or something. The doctor said could do a founding team of the RHC, to further grind bones, but can not for ever. It would take a second opinion, but never did. I'm not jealous. X-rays are expensive, not to mention the two. Any suggestion about the diagnosis? I thought, arthritis, bone, cartilage-borne spores. Thoughts?

And, yes, veterinarians look, I just make an appointment.

3 comments:

  1. Remember the deadline. :) It could be many things, but the speculation is not helpful and not wasting money on Bute or supplements may help or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first is what I believe to the changes, such as arthritis, but it could be anything. Can you on the first series of X-rays? According to a second group and the comparison of the two to give your vet a good idea how this problem goes and what treatment you will be comfortable. Even if only a grass Spud, you will live much happier if the knee is well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I think it's arthritis, especially since one of the horses in my stables had exactly the same. and went to the vet and said it was arthritis.

    But of course, make that a vet coz I do not know everything

    ReplyDelete